Domestic electrical appliances have become an essential need in all modern homes. Moreover, the best thing about home appliances is that these have really made our life easier and convenient. Everyday household work is now performed with ease and hassles free. Even these modern home appliances consume less amount of energy which also helps in reducing the electricity bills. Thus, people are actually depending on home appliances to a great extent.
You can easily buy home appliances either online or from retail outlets and the manufacturers offer a warranty on all appliances. An annual service of the home appliances is also offered from the manufacturers. But is that enough to support your appliances? Guess not, as they required more care otherwise you will end up purchasing a new appliance after some days.
In spite of the fact that these home appliances comes with a warranty, it is very important that you know that what are the normal tools used to repair such small home appliances as every day it is not possible that the professionals will be available on an immediate basis. Thus, before the malfunction of the appliances, it is better that you take up the responsibility to take maximum care. Here are some useful tips to care your two most useful home appliances:-
- Know how to Care your iron – Iron being one of the most important home appliances definitely needs proper maintenance. This will not only save your money from buying a new one but also increase the lifespan of your gadget. Here are some tips that you should know:-
- Turn off the iron after you use it. Wait until it comes to a room temperature.
- Clean your iron at regular interval. Wipe the entire iron properly so that no dust gets accumulated.
- Always after using the iron check if the cord and connector are in proper condition or not.
- Always choose to buy an iron that has a non- stick surface as well as consists of a sole plate.
- If any foreign elements stick with the iron, wipe it out with some dash of vinegar.
- Mixer Grinder – A juicer mixer grinder is definitely reducing your effort a lot. Thus, it is important to maintain it so that it serves you longer.
- As it is used almost every day, so proper cleaning is really important.
- Never forget to lock the jar; it prevents damage to the blades.
- Don’t place a burden on the motor; make sure that it goes from low to high speed.
- Always clean the cloth with some damp cloth.
- The best way to avoid spilling is to make sure that lid is properly closed.
While small repairs and cleaning can be done without any professional but at times it is really important that you take up professionals’ advice.