Before purchasing a fan from a Ceiling Fans Manufacturer in India, the buyer must know the configurations and the other details of the product to be bought.
Thinking of purchasing a good ceiling fan for the living room and bedroom of your house? The choose to buy it from the top Ceiling Fans Manufacturer in India. But remember to know the configurations of the fan before paying for it. Here are the configurations of an efficient ceiling fan.
Take a Look at these:-
- Industrial or commercial ceiling fans are generally used in factories, offices, and industries. The commercial ceiling fans are manufactured in such a way that these can be the more cost-effective and more energy-saving options as compared to the other cooling alternatives. These cooling solutions usually have three blades and have a high-speed motor. Some of the latest models come with more than three blades. These energy-efficient models push massive amounts or breeze as compared to the other choices with less number of blades.
- A low profile fan is generally installed on low ceiling. This type of fan can also be installed in the rooms with vaulted ceilings. In the colder climatic conditions, ceiling fans can disperse heat for warming up the space by dispersing the warm air downwards that again rises towards the ceiling of the room. Though the fact that ceiling fans cannot lower down the room temperature, when used in tandem with the air-conditioner in the room, it can disperse cool air all over the space.
- The outdoor ceiling fans are manufactured for outdoor purposes. These types of ceiling fans are usually water-resistant and are made up of materials, which do not get affected by the outside temperatures, humidity, or weather. Some of the outdoor ceiling fan models are manufactured to be rained directly on. These are known as the ‘wet’ rated fans.
- ‘Mini’ ceiling fans are generally found in the less developed places. These are entirely made up of plastic except for the inside portion of the motor. These are relatively smaller in size ranging from sixteen inches to thirty-six inches in diameter. In addition to this, these fans use synchronous motors.
- Some of the ceiling fans use a mechanism for oscillating at 360 degrees. These types of ceiling fans have a similar construction to that of the pedestal fans and the desk fans having finger guards. These categories of cooling solutions are generally found in the developing places as these are the cheaper alternative solutions to the traditional paddle-type models. Several manufacturers of ceiling fans have started to produce high-quality designer versions of these cooling solutions and are now offering these at reasonable prices online so that one can opt to Buy Fan Online at leisure from the comfort zone.